Kitty Tails

My name is Wardah but you can call me Divakitty, I'm an exotic American short hair. I will be blogging with out any help from meowmy so please excuess all grammer and spelling mistakes cuz I'm just mmmm eeer a lill puddy tat.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006


Hello kitties!

I''m a 5 mnth ol American short hair kitty and I'm the apple of my meowmmy's eyes. I came to live with my meowmmy and yo'ba just 3mnths ago. My meowmmy often says she can't remember life with out me cuz I filled my pawrents home and life with so much of love and mischief.

I came to live with my forever pawrents when a lille kitty that adopted meommy crossed the bridge. The kitty stayed with the pawrents for a month then she was sick and needed sum kind of operation but it didn't work and she crossed over. she was only about 1.3 mnths old and meowmmy was devastated what ever that word means.

In order to cheer meowmmy up yo'ba went to a breeder and picked me over my brotfur. meowmmy was hurting very badly and needed a few days to allow herself to completly fall in love with me. My yo'ba did not like cat alot and he allowed me cuz he loves meowmmy alot and he would do any thing to make her happy. Needless to say both the pawrents are head over heels in love with me now. I am theire baby gurl and I get showered with more then my fair share of keeses and treats.

6 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Hi Wardah-Divakitty!
We're furry glad to meet you. We put your linky on our blogroll and the one for the Cat Blogosphere too. We've never met a kitty from Saudi Arabia before. You're the first! Welcome to the kitty blogosphere!
Purrrrrrrrrs,
Boni, Mini, Sanjee, Pepi and Gree

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger ML (Mary Lynn) said...

Hi there DivaKitty. You are a doll. I can see how you would have everyone in love with you.

Good to meet you and look forward to reading more about you.

ML, KC & MissyBlueEyes
www.missyblueeyes.blogspot.com

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger Beau said...

Welcome to the cat blogosphere! You are VERY beautifu and I'm glad you have a forever home now...and can make your pawrents happy!

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger Derby said...

Hi DivaKitty welcome to the blogosphere. We have lots of kitties who tell us about their lives. Yours should be fun since no one I know of lives where you do.

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger THE ZOO said...

hi divakitty ****wavey**** welcome to the blogosohere. yous very purrrty.

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger DiVaKiTtY said...

mmeeeeeeeeow me hapie ue tok the time to leed my blog fank ue ebreebudde.

Meowmy is joking abt bahing me a blue bead to keep the evil eye away. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home